- Portable, light in weight yet robust.
- Can cut any pipe diameter from 100mm upwards.
- Cuts up to 100mm pipe thickness.
- Cuts bevels up to 45 degrees on both the sides.
- Can traverse in both the directions.
- Shock proof, operates on 24Volts DC.
- Electrically hand held, remote control operated.
- Very easy to set up, value for money.
- Saves time, reduces cost of cutting.
- All aluminum, non-corrosive body construction.
- Almost no maintenance required.
- Quick chain interlocking system.
- Easy to operate with proven performance.
Auto pipe is a lightweight, portable yet a robust chain type pipe cutting machine. It can be used on large field jobs as well as in a small workshop. The machine is designed with special aluminum alloy making it lightweight yet robust. The other parts of machine are of stainless steel and special brass alloy making it rust free.
Auto pipe is Simple and easy to operate. It can cut pipes from minimum 100 mm Diameter [4” inches] to any larger diameter pipes by quickly changing the length of the chain. .It can be operated in clock wise or anti clock wise direction from either side of the machine. It is operated electrically by a wired remote controller.
Auto pipe can cut pipes from 5 mm to 100 mm pipe thickness, by choosing correct nozzles size. The machine can cut bevel up to 45 degrees by selecting the required degree on the torch holder of the machine. The machine torch can be adjusted 70 mm vertically and 200 mm horizontally along the pipe surface by rack & pinion attachments. The torch control valves, machine operating handles, are all located near by for quick and easy operation.
Auto pipe can also be used for cutting stainless steel and other non ferrous pipes by using plasma cutting torch. The torch holder to suit your plasma cutting torch can be supplied as an optional attachment.
| Effective pipe dia
||Square & Bevel up to 45 degrees
||PMDC geared motor.
||220/240 Volts, AC 50 Hz.
||Bottle type - 5 Amp.
|Maximum Cutter Adjustment V
||70mm H -200mm
|Gas Hose Connection
||230mm x 230mm x 400mm